This course is dedicated to any newbie who would like to get interested in cryptocurrencies but doesn’t know where to start. In the “Bitcoin +” course, I offer a comprehensive insight into the world of Bitcoin, explaining the most important things from the world of cryptocurrency technology as well as why and how to invest – and most importantly – why you should keep your investments solely in your own hands at all costs.
Since I have a lot of experience with cryptocurrencies, I would like to contribute to bitcoin adoption by ordinary people with this course. The current problem I see with cryptolectors (outside of scammers) is mainly that they try to make money from various affiliate returns to newbies, promising them services through which they themselves will “take care” of their bitcoin. I personally offer no such thing – I only charge for a specific course, and if a client is willing to buy their first cryptocurrency, I never play the role of financial intermediary in doing so. My services are purely educational.
The price of the course is 70 euros (for a total of 2 sessions).
- The problem of the current monetary system and why not to ignore Bitcoin
- Which cryptocurrency is the right one? How to distinguish a useful tool from a scam?
- Is volatility dangerous? When, how much and how to invest?
- The risks of KYC exchanges, third parties and crypto scammers
- Where to buy your first bitcoin and how to do it as safely as possible?
- What to avoid when working with Bitcoin
- Bonus: Bitcoin’s technical details, its superstructure + other cryptocurrencies and their uses